BIG LAUNCH PARTY REMINDER!!!

Dead Silence Consider this the string to tie around your finger to remind you that this Friday, April 19th, is the BIG launch party for DEAD SILENCE!

And, man, oh man, am I ready to celebrate!

Books? Check.

Prizes? Check.

Sappy speech in which I try to sound like I didn't prepare anything in advance but really I've been practicing in front of my bathroom mirror for weeks? You betcha!

So don't leave me hanging...come see me at Garfield Books in Tacoma this Friday, April 19th at 7:00PM.

GARFIELD BOOK COMPANY
208 Garfield Street, Suite 101
Tacoma, WA, 98444
(253) 535-7665

Seriously, you guys, if you don't come, then why did I spend weeks practicing my fake I-promised-I-wasn't-gonna-cry move??? But if you really can't make it, you can still order signed copies of my books by clicking here!

And just for the record, I love you guys and can't wait to see you!!!!

Kim

Comments

estetik said…
Good adjustment with abounding explanation. Way of autograph and adequate is glorious. Eyes on the action like ArjunРІР‚в„Ñžs eyes. Seriously I never apprehend this affectionate of adjustment ever.
Estetik