DEAD SILENCE...What's It About???

Sooooo...I found this synopsis on Goodreads:

Violet thought she’d made peace with her unique ability to sense the echoes of the dead and the imprints that cling to their killers…that is until she acquired an imprint of her own. Forced to carry a reminder of the horrible events of her kidnapping, Violet is more determined than ever to lead a normal life. However, the people who run the special investigative team Violet works for have no intention of letting her go.

When someone close to Violet becomes a suspect in a horrific murder, she finds herself pulled into a deadly hunt for a madman with an army of devoted followers. Violet has survived dangerous situations before, but she quickly discovers that protecting those closest to her is far more difficult than protecting herself.


The Body Finder series has been praised as a “delectable blend of mystery and romance” (The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books), a “fast-paced, compelling read” (ALA Booklist), and as “imaginative, convincing, and successful suspense” (Kirkus Reviews). With a perfect blend of romance, intrigue, and suspense, Dead Silence continues this gripping series, delivering unexpected twists that will keep readers guessing until the very last page.


What do you think?

Cool? Scary? Ready for the series to end...??? 

Comments

Sarah said…
Sounds awesome, and I can't wait! And as for your question, NOOOOO! I'll take as many books as you'll give us ;-)
Marsha Sigman said…
No way! Let the awesome continue...
Tamako said…
Sounds soo good! I can't wait! And no!! I am not ready to say goodbye to Violet and the gang just yet!
Unknown said…
I can't wait for it to come out! But I'll be really sad when the series ends. :(
Unknown said…
I can't wait to read Dead Silence but I'm definitely NOT ready for the series to end! It's one of my favorites so I never want it to end!
Dead Silence sounds amazing, Kimberly! Every time you top yourself when the next book releases, and I have no doubt that you'll do it again. Although, how you can top The Last Echo, I have no idea ;) I'll gladly keep reading as long as you keep writing! I relate to Violet a lot and I hate to see her story come to a conclusion. However, that doesn't stop me from being beyond excited for Dead Silence.
I'm so glad you're all excited about it. And I know how you feel about it being the last book, I already miss Violet and Jay!
Anonymous said…
I've been holding my breath for this book to come out since I finished the last echo. When my parents tell me to read I tell them to make it 2013 already and THEN I'll read. :)
Anonymous said…
Dead Silence sounds amazing :) As mush as I LOVE the series I think this should be the last book. I'm ready for Violet and Jay's Happy Ending. I will LOVE a Rafe spin-off series.