The Smart Chicks Do it Vegas Style. (Or Pics from the Tour!!!)

With over 250 people in attendance, Vegas gave the Smart Chicks the warmest of welcomes, making us feel all warm and fuzzy inside!  They laughed at our jokes, gave us hugs, and stood in line for up to two hours.  It was a rockin' night!!!


Look at the adorable chocolates from the event! (Okay, so I might have gotten the Beautiful Redemption one upside-down!)

Me, Kami Garcia (one-half of the Beautiful Creatures dynamic duo), and Veronica Roth (Divergent)

The ever-lovely Rachel Caine (Morganville Vampires)

Getting our signing pens ready!

Just business as usual ;)

All of the Smart Chicks: Richelle Mead, me, Rachel Caine, Kami Garcia, Kelley Armstrong, Melissa Marr, Crystal Perkins (the event coordinator from Barnes & Noble), and Veronica Roth!!!



We had such a fabulous time. Thank you, Las Vegas!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love The Body Finder series, Kelley Armstrong's The Awakening series, and Rachel Caine's Morganville Vampires series. Please please please come and visit Vegas again! This time, I'll definitely be there!
I believe I'm coming back to Vegas next November :)