I'm Coming to New York!

Couldn’t quite hear that??? Let me say it again with a few more exclamation points!

I’M COMING TO NEW YORK!!!!

In case you can’t tell, I’m extremely excited for my upcoming trip to the Big Apple. Not only do I get to hang out in such a fabulous city with yummy food (need restaurant recommendations please!), I also get to visit the legendary BOOKS OF WONDER (yes, THAT Books of Wonder) where I’ll be signing with mega-superstar Lisa Schroeder on Thursday, June 30th at 6:00PM. (Her newest book, THE DAY BEFORE, comes out that week. Be the first get a signed copy!)

I know…I’m excited too!!! I hope you guys will come out and shower us with New York-style love!!!!

Or chocolate. You should totally shower us with chocolate.

See you then!

Comments

OMG SQUEEE ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!!?
I THINK I NEED TO START PLANNING A TRIP TO NYU. *fingers crossed* I'll make sure to bring chocolate if I do go! :)
Anonymous said…
there is a japanese restaurant that serves the BEST udon noodles in NYC
Unknown said…
Of course, I'll probably be in Seattle that week! :(
Kate - So what's the NAME of that restaurant???

Laura - That's what I thought when we were talking about Seattle site seeing. Boo!

And so glad the rest of you can make it!
Tracy.H said…
I need to win the lotto so I can make it there...or you need to plan a trip to Alberta, Canada!! ;0)
Anatole said…
Oh My Goodness! There's actually a chance that I can go! Heee. Don't be surprised if you see your Naperville Supernatural Summer "buddy" there. *^-^*

-- Elizabeth Sylvester