SIGNING ALERTS!

I'll be doing a signing (hosted by Barnes & Noble) at the Pacific Northwest Writer's Association Conference this Friday night, July 23rd, from 8:30 - 10:00 at the Seattle Airport Hilton. The event is open to the public, so if you're in the area, stop by!

AND...

If you happen to be attending the SCBWI conference in LA this year, I'll be signing at Friday night's wine and cheese reception. That's July 30th from 6:00 - 7:30 at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza.

I hope to see some of you there!!!

Comments

Candyland said…
Boo for west coast signings! Come to the midwest!
Anonymous said…
AHHH!! I'm gonna be at the PNWA conference - where in the complex is it going to be??
the story siren said…
when are you coming to the midwest!!!!
IDK where the PNWA signing is exactly, but it'll be in the same area as the conference.

And Candyland and Kristi - *fingers crossed* I hope I'll be coming to the midwest next year!!!
CI - I would LOVE to come to Florida!!!
maybe i can be in charge of doing the post its....