THIS IS IT!!!!

It's WINNER time!

I've *finally* tallied all the entries (and there were nearly 700 of 'em). Using a random number generator, I came up with the top five winners (yep, you heard right, I decided to choose ONE Grand Prize and FOUR swag pack winners). My contest, my rules, people!

So here we go:

GRAND PRIZE WINNER, who gets the signed ARC, a $25 gift card to the online bookseller of their choosing, and the swag pack is...


******Kapri******

YAY! *confetti* *streamers* *balloons*

Congratulations, Kapri!

Next up, we have the winners of the swag packs, which are pretty darn cool, if I do say so myself! (And I totally do)...


******Aik******
******Stacey (of Page Turners)******
******Jill of the OWL******
******Bethany******


Congratulations, all, I'm emailing you now!

And thanks to everyone who entered, I had so much fun with this contest...so much fun, in fact, that I'm definitely doing it again!!!!

Stay tuned, because in the next few weeks, there will be a new announcement, new ways to earn points, another ARC up for grabs, swag, and a whole lotta fun!

Can you feel the fun???

Comments

BK Mattingly said…
Thanks! I can't wait to start checking my mail! I'm so excited!
Justine said…
Ooh, congrats, winners! Can't wait for the next one! :D
Sandy said…
Congrats to all the winners! :)
Bridgette said…
Sweet!! I can feel the fun!
Aik said…
Thank you so much, and congrats to all the winners! :D
Violet said…
Congratulations to all the winners! :)
Samantha LeAnne said…
Congratulations to all the lucky winners! =)

*whispers* Where can I get one of those really awesome tote bags? lol.