Stacey Jay Stops By For A Chat!

I get tired just reading Stacey Jay’s Bio! Another fellow-Deb, she’s also a workaholic with three pen names, four kids, and a decidedly macabre sense of humor. She loves zombies, creepies, crawlies, blood, guts, gore, and of course, romance. Her debut, YOU ARE SO UNDEAD TO ME, is out now and available on Amazon!

Megan Berry's social life is so dead. Literally. Fifteen-year-old Megan Berry is a Zombie Settler by birth, which means she's part-time shrink to a bunch of dead people. All Megan wants is to be normal--and go to homecoming. But someone in school is using black magic to turn average, angsty Undead into flesh-eating Zombies, and it's looking like homecoming will turn out to be a very different kind of party--the bloody kind.

(You guys know I LOVE me some paranormal, so this one’s right up my alley!)

So, Stacey, here's how the interview works: I call it The Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other Interview. It’s five questions, plus one bonus question. Feel free to elaborate as much as you want (except, of course, for the bonus question!):

1) Would you rather be the Bestselling Rockstar Author or an Acclaimed Literary Award Winner?

Could I just be a writer who sells well and entertains people but isn't a rockstar? I don't want to become too famous or I wouldn't be able to take my kids to school in my pajamas, lol. Though I don't think that's a big deal for authors. Most of the time, people don't know what we look like. Love that!

2) Make people laugh, cry, or hide under the covers?

Laugh and hide...and maybe a tear every once and awhile. But I'm not big on bringing on the real hard core angst. I figure we all get enough of that in real life.

3) Retire early or just keep writing from your beach house(s)?

Keep writing from the beach house. Can't let the old saw get rusty and writing is fun.

4) FaceBook or MySpace?

Facebook. Myspace gives me a headache and takes forever to load.

5) After a period, one space or two?

One.

And your bonus question: What ONE WORD of advice would give to any aspiring writer?

Enjoy

Thanks so much for having me over to the blog, Kimberly! Zombie hugs, without the flesh munching, Stacey.


To find out more about Stacey, and her books, check her out at http://www.staceyjay.com/!

Comments

Nurin said…
Great interview!
And I agree, facebook>myspace